Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wed.Apr.5th

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike MacDonald and this is my first official post as the new PYP Physical Education teacher.  So far I have enjoyed meeting all of the students and staff and getting to know my way around the school.  I am really impressed with the behavior and listening skills of all classes and hope that this will continue.  I look forward to meeting with more of you as the weeks go by.

JK/SK/Gr.2/Gr.2

Today we reviewed listening skills and our "3 whistle rule" which means to stop, look at me, and listen for instruction.  This will reduce the amount of time lost and increase the fun and fitness of your child.  Some of the games today were Pizza Tag, Frozen start/stop and Bowlerama.


Gr.3/Gr.4

As most of the students have shown excellent listening skills and ability to follow instructions, we quickly moved onto some basic relay races and teamwork games.  The games covered this week were;  Hula Hoop Tag and Pirate's Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment